Statistics showed that, around this area, the daily average talking time between sons or daughters to their parents is less than 5 minutes.
If you are part of this statistic, please do something now!
My suggestions are as below:
1. Just talk to them;
2. From the talking session, get to know what's going on around them.
3. Listen and then give proper feedback.
4. Questions, questions, questions for more detail.
5. If they are not willing to talk to you.. Hey they're your parents, how could you let that happen? Find out why!
6. If they are too busy to talk to you, tell them that you love them!
7. If they dont buy whatever up there, kiss/hug them every morning until they buy it.
I think you got the idea :P
May you have a very nice session talking to your parents.
Always! They are your parents;
Always! You are their son/daughter!